1 January 2012

Ex-Barcelona midfielder Romeu happy with Chelsea choice

01 Jan 2012


Former Barcelona midfielder Oriol Romeu is pleased with his move to Chelsea.
His first half-season in England has yielded 15 appearances, easily surpassing the two he earned in Barça's colours, but he stressed this was never a key part of his plan when considering a move to SW6.
"I didn't think about minutes or games, I just wanted to learn a lot, to enjoy playing football with amazing players, and just tried to give my best in every training session and make the most of the chances that the coach gave to me," he explained to chelseafc.com.
"I didn't want to think about the number of games because it is extra pressure and you don't need it, only to enjoy it. Then the coach decided to put me on the field and I am even happier now and very proud, but you always have to try to play more and keep improving."

No comments:

Post a Comment