16 August 2011

Cesc: I was always thinking of Barcelona return while at Arsenal

16.08.11 | tribalfootball.com



Barcelona signing Cesc Fabregas admits he always expected to return from former club Arsenal.
Cesc completed his move yesterday.
"They have been three or four intense days and I've tried to keep away from it all as much as possible. Until I had permission from Arsenal to travel I was not going to do it. In the end it has all been worth it," he said.
"I'm happy, as you can see. These have been long weeks where I didn't know what would happen with my future. They have been difficult in the sense of the uncertainty. A weight has been lifted."
Asked what he has learned from his time in England, the World Cup and European Championship winner said: "Now I have much more experience, I'm calmer.
"When you are younger you think of other objectives but I knew that sooner or later I was going to return. I have here the most difficult challenge of my life, but I have to work hard because Pep is very fair with the players."

No comments:

Post a Comment