18 August 2011

Barcelona boss Guardiola blasts Real Madrid rival Mourinho over Vilanova clash


Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola defended No2 Tito Vilanova after his clash withReal Madrid coachJose Mourinho.
The two coaches fronted eachother during an amazing all-in brawl at the end of last night's Super Copa triumph for Barca.
"The images speak for themselves. There are things that should not be," snapped Guardiola. "This could end badly if left unchecked. I can do something with my players and order them to behave their best, but I cannot give lessons to anyone."
Mourinho insists he has no idea who Vilanova is, which angered Guardiola: "He has to know who he is. I know Rui Faria and Aitor Karanka. For us, Tito is very important. He started working with the junior teams and is now in this project with me and without him, others would not be here."

No comments:

Post a Comment