6 July 2011

Barcelona fullback Dani Alves: I was in same situation as Arsenal captain Cesc

06.07.11 | tribalfootball.com



Barcelona star Daniel Alvescan understand the difficult situation Cesc Fabregas finds himself in at Arsenal.
Cesc is waiting for Barca and Arsenalto agree a fee so he can return home to the Nou Camp.
Alves went through a similar experience when trying to get his move from Sevilla and has sympathy for his potential new teammate.
Alves said: "A player should not be surprised his club is disappointed that you are going, we must be sensitive.
"I forced my departure from Seville. I thought the train had passed and I could not allow the chance to escape."
On Barca's pursuit of Udinese star Alexis Sanchez, Alves added: "I hope Barca finish his signing as he is a unique player."

No comments:

Post a Comment