24 July 2011

Barcelona star signing Sanchez: Do not compare me with Real Madrid ace Ronaldo

24.07.11 | tribalfootball.com  



Incoming Barcelona signing Alexis Sanchez is eager to avoid comparisons withLionel Messi and Real Madridstar Cristiano Ronaldo.
The Chile winger is arriving fromUdinese tomorrow.
"Am I going to be the Ronaldo ofBarcelona? No, I just want to be Alexis Sanchez of Barcelona," he toldAS. "I am proud to play in the best club in the world.
"Now I have to show my worth.Barcelona are a great team and want to win everything. I am very happy and now I have to prove the ability I have shown so far.
"First I have to integrate myself within the group and adapt. I am proud to play with Messi, who is the best player in the world.
"I never thought that a Chilean would play for Barcelona."

No comments:

Post a Comment