25 July 2011

Barcelona star signing Sanchez: Do not compare me with Real Madrid ace Ronaldo


Incoming Barcelona signing Alexis Sanchez is eager to avoid comparisons withLionel Messi and Real Madridstar Cristiano Ronaldo.
The Chile winger is arriving fromUdinese tomorrow.
"Am I going to be the Ronaldo ofBarcelona? No, I just want to be Alexis Sanchez of Barcelona," he told AS. "I am proud to play in the best club in the world.
"Now I have to show my worth.Barcelona are a great team and want to win everything. I am very happy and now I have to prove the ability I have shown so far.
"First I have to integrate myself within the group and adapt. I am proud to play with Messi, who is the best player in the world.
"I never thought that a Chilean would play for Barcelona."

No comments:

Post a Comment