22 September 2011

Roma boss Luis Enrique dismisses his critics

AS Roma coach Luis Enrique isn't bothered by the criticism coming his way.

The former Barcelona B Coach is optimistic of the team's chances against Siena, who they prepare to face on Thursday evening.

Enrique said: “Facing Siena will be a complicated game for us. We should create many opportunities in attach, but at the same time must pay attention to thwart any counter-attacks.

“I see a team that wants to win, that feels indebted to their fans. I think it is the perfect game for us. I hope it will be a great match, the intention is always the same though, to win.

“We prepare for games in this way because we are convinced that it is the best way to achieve a result. I am convinced that this is the best path to achieve a result.

“I do not care if I get complaints when the goals are not coming, as I'm sure they will come soon.

“I'm not worried that we are not materialising because I know that the results will arrive. We need a win because the team is working in the right way, and then the team works, then they want to see results.”

No comments:

Post a Comment