15 October 2011

Barcelona boss Guardiola accepts criticism from Roma striker Krkic

Sat, 10/15/2011

Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola accepts Bojan Krkic's criticism this week.

AS Roma striker Krkic felt he was ignored by Guardiola during his time at Barca.

"He [Bojan] did everything to help us. I have good memories of him and I understand his disappointment as I used to play football too," Guardiola told the press.

"He is still young and in two years he will be back here. He now has time to show that he can return to this club.

"I would have liked to have helped him more, but I couldn't. I have to ask whether we did something wrong.

"If I am still the coach should he return, then I will need convincing he can be a Barcelona player. He is young and has a great future, but the success depends on him."

No comments:

Post a Comment